Moss hall Playcentre acknowledges the contagious nature of Coronavirus and that the latest government guidance recommends practising social distancing and a range of other protective measures.
Moss Hall Playcentre has put in place a series of protective measures to reduce the risk of Coronavirus transmission within the setting. Moss Hall Playcentre cannot guarantee that a child will not be exposed to Coronavirus whilst attending the club.
Your child will be checked in on the registers.
· Children will have their temperature taken and proceed on to have their snacks.
· If the temperature is high we will ask you to take your child home.
· We cannot admit any child who is ill or who has a high temperature.
· Children will be kept in Year group bubbles whilst at the playcentre.
· The year bubbles will be supervised by the same play workers whilst we work under the Covid 19 working practices
· Each bubble will have an allocated indoor play area, outdoor area, materials and equipment.
· Each bubble will be kept separate throughout the session.
· Each bubble will have their own desk with PPE supplies i.e.: Wet wipes, hand sanitiser, tissues, craft apron, etc.
· Children can bring a healthy packed snack which is nut free and a water bottle. A pre-packed snack is still available from playcentre.
· Children will not be allowed to bring in their own toys, pens etc.
Parents are not allowed to enter the school building.
Children collected between 3:15 – 6 pm via the Neither Street Junior Gate. Parents must make their way to the area outside the dining room exit.
Collection between 6 -6:30 pm via the Infants reception gate on Moss Hall Grove
· Parents are asked to collect their children on time and give 10 minutes for collection.
· Children will come outside with their belongings.
· All adults are expected to wear a face mask and socially distance when collecting their child and be patient as safety comes first.
· All children must leave the premises by 6.30 pm.
Booking enquiries must be made in the first instance by emailing the Playcentre Manager at email@example.com.
Late fees are charged for any child not collected by 6.30 pm. The charge is £25.00
We ask you to contact the Playcentre Manager by email, text or phone call.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: 07731669002.
The contract states that you must give a month's notice to cancel any contracted days
Your child's contracted days are ongoing. The days are carried forward to the next academic year, unless cancelled. We will send out an email giving you the opportunity to make changes during the summer holiday period.